Monday, February 15, 2010

Storyboard for "Between Gentlemen"

















Well that's the entire storyboard for my next film "Between gentleman". I'm currently in the process of timing it which I'll follow with some extreme frames for the film. It was a pretty messy process getting the photo's up since my scanner is smaller than the pages I do my storyboards on (oh well).
I've been trying to get my film "PULP" on here but it's been difficult so I'm just going to put that task on hold for now, unless anyone objects.
So, I'm going to get back to work now see-yah.
























































3 comments:

  1. Daaahhhh do you make these videos in flash or hand draw each sequence... video... slide... ?
    O_O

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a mixture of both. I do the drawings origonally by hand then scan them into the computer and re-draw them in flash to add color and what not.

    ReplyDelete