Friday, February 5, 2010

Alright so the plan so far

I know without a doubt that I'm going to make two more animated pieces (to accompany "PULP") that will follow my concentration of culturally accepted violence. Now if I get all my storyboards and Timing done soon enough I could get them done by late April...probably. Now what I'm going to do with my nine other pieces I'm not totally sure. I could use my storyboards in my concentration (a well paying job I've heard) and maybe do posters, or some concept art. Well I'll figure it out in time just can't take too long.

And I should probably put "PULP" up here soon.

bye

1 comment:

  1. Yay, you're back~! I don't think I've seen your artsy style as of late- I should steal your sketchbook during class or something...

    I, for one, would be very interested in seeing the 'PULP'. :) Goodluck on getting your other nine pieces worked out! :D

    ReplyDelete