Monday, February 28, 2011

Me, now and everything

INT. HOUSE-DAY

Michael
So I've been writing a screenplay recently
and it's a weird ordeal. While it's kind of
interesting to write out a story specifically
for film you can't however write about anything
and all the rules! I think I've already broken
aboutfive for not properly indenting. So anyway the
awards ceremony was fun, got three gold keys,
played my video which everyone seemed to enjoy,
went to a blazers game, got whole wheat pancakes
and got most of my homework done. A good weekend
I would say. So now that I'm almost done with the
screenplay (or I think I am we'll see after today)
I'll get started on the storyboard. It's bigger than I
expected and I think it will be over five pages but
I'll just count that as "growth" as an artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment