Sunday, February 20, 2011

Gold Key Ceremony

So the ceremony is this wednesday at the Newmark. Now this is what I know:

1. I will be going last

2. I am going to be introduced

3. I will introduce my film to the audience then while they watch it I will sit in the darkness for three and a half minutes and wait...


Now I haven't been there for about three years. The last time I was for the Platform International Animation Festival and that was really fun (Adult Swim was there and they had Robert Osborne introduce their new show teasers, a joke I didn't get until about a year ago). During my say there I was on the ground floor of the theater. My eyes were always fixed on the the stage so I never really looked up. I just looked at some pictures online of the main theater and I never realized the scope of the room-




A full house would be something.

I'm not clever enough to think up a witty conclusion to this, so this is where this ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment